YourTraining - CloseProtection

Font Size: AAAPrinter Friendlymailrss

HABC Level 2 Award in Close Protection

To work in the private security industry you must hold a licence granted by the Security Industry Authority (SIA). Working without an SIA licence is a criminal offence. Before applying for your SIA licence you must first gain this qualification.

For all enquiries regarding Close Protection courses please fill in the form below or contact us for an information pack.

Contact Us

Name: Email: