Level 2 Hospitality Apprenticeship
The Hospitality sector is diverse with many career opportunities available. This Apprenticeship is ideal if you want to pursue a career working closely with the general public and as part of a team.
By completing this Apprenticeship you will improve your communication and planning skills as well as your confidence.
Choosing to take a qualification in Hospitality now, will see you gain a versatile and flexible career in the future.
Who should take this qualification?
This Apprenticeship is aimed at those who wish to embark on a career in Hospitality or further their existing career within the Hospitality sector. It's a fantastic sector to get involved in as each day will bring something new.
These are just some of the areas covered:
- What is Hospitality?
- Maintenance of a Safe, Hygienic and Secure Working Environment
- Deal with Customers Across a Language Divide
- Resolve Customer Service Problems
- Reception Communication Procedures in the Hospitality Industry
- Kitchen Administration in the Hospitality Industry
Awarding Body: EDI and Edexcel
We also offer this as an advanced apprenticeship, Level 3.