Fire Marshall Award
This course has been designed to assist persons appointed as a Fire Marshal or Fire Warden in their workplace. This 1 day course will provide learners with a thorough understanding of their role and responsibilities and provide the skills and knowledge required.
In Company Courses: If you have over 8 learners we will happily come to you to train your staff. For more information and to get your personalised quote please complete our request a call back form and a member of the team will be in contact with you.
The course covers:
- Basic fire-fighting
- Emergency and evacuation procedures
- Fire regulations and responsibilities of the Fire marshal
- Causes of fires
- Correct use of fire extinguishers
- Fire science
- Fire risk assessment
- Testing of fire-fighting equipment
- Training in the use of fire-fighting equipment
Multiple choice examination.
Download Course Information
Book this Course
Step 1 Course Location
Step 2 Course Date